Corsair Hydro Series H75

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Vortez have reviewed the Corsair Hydro Series H75 CPU cooler which currently retails for around £65:

"The age of liquid CPU coolers is well and truly upon is, numerous brands are now involved in this energetic market space none more so than Corsair. Their Hydro Series is a product line which is now synonymous with self-contained liquid CPU coolers and is a range which is responsible for projecting the brand to prominence only a few years ago. In October, Corsair announced a new model within the series named H75 and today we are to look at this new AIO (All-in-One) CPU cooler.

The Hydro Series H75 is a liquid CPU cooler which is comprised of a slim-line 120mm radiator, two SP120L cooling fans and a newly design Asetek pump and mounting system. The Hydro Series has impressed before, can it continue to with this new model?"

index.php

Read their full review here.

Reaction score
I have the H60 from Corsair and it is absolutely amazing. Very quiet and maintains a maximum temp of 45 degrees at full load using Prime95 on an i5 2500k overclocked to 4.4Ghz. Top quality coolers and great for stretching the truth by boasting about having a "Watercooled" rig!

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
... great for stretching the truth by boasting about having a "Watercooled" rig!

yeah, I know what you mean, my i5 2500 averages 47c on the stock air cooled HSF. :)

Ask a Question