Copying Range but Font not Copied..

Tim Childs

Hi

I am using Excel 2007 and my code has run fine with previous versions of
Excel but I am now finding that the font is not properly "carried over" when
copying from one book to another - see final line of code below this
message.

Even when I copy the cells manually, the font is not copied. The font in the
original book is Calibri. The default font in the empty new sheet is Arial
and it remains so when the data is copied.

Any help gratefully received

Tim

sOrigWkBk = ActiveWorkbook.Name
Set oOrigSheet = ActiveWorkbook.ActiveSheet

Workbooks.Add (1)
Set oNewSheet = ActiveWorkbook.ActiveSheet

sNewWkBk = ActiveWorkbook.Name

With oNewSheet
Application.ActiveWindow.Zoom = iZoomFactor
oOrigSheet.Rows(iHeaderRow).Copy Destination:=.Range("A1")

Jim Cone

Strange, possibly...

The destination workbook does not the Calibri fort installed.
or
There is other code that is formatting the destination row or copying to it.
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA

"Tim Childs" <[email protected]>
wrote in message
[...]

hi Jim

thanks for that - I'll test that out on th eoffending machine tomorrow

bw

Tim