Copy range to range

Brian Matlack

Hello!

Cells(1, "g").Value = Cells(1, "a").Value
This code copies the data in column A to column G as values only.

How can I make it work for a full range?

I tried this but it does not work.
Range("range1").Value = Range("range2").Value

Please help a novice! Thanks!!

Don Guillett

shouldn't be a problem as long as they are the SAME size.

Sub copyrangevalues()
Range("g9:i9").Value = Range("d9:f9").Value
End Sub

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software
wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

Brian,

Range("range1").Copy Destination:=Range("range2")

OR

Range("Range1").Copy Range("range2")

HTH

Brian Matlack

Thanks Don!
I did try that. It appears I misspelled my range name cause now i
works fine! Thank