Copy multiple sheets using a list box

kev_06

I'm trying to copy multiple sheets from one workbook to a new workbook.
The problem is that I'm trying to copy sheets one at a time using a
loop. The list box changes when the user enters different sheet names
into the list box. So far I have tried:

intcopy = 0

For intcopy = 0 To listbox1.Index
Sheets(Array(listbox1.List(intcopy))).Copy
intcopy = intcopy + 1
Next

With this code I get a 'Subscript of of range' error. I'd like the
selected sheets be put into one new workbook. Any suggestions?

Chip Pearson

Try

Dim Ndx As Long
With Me.ListBox1