Cookies Missing

MikeG

I was online and reading a short email when I noticed activity on my
connection icon. I thought someone might be placing a cookie on my HD, so I
checked the cookie folder and was suprised to see most of the existing
cookies gone - the folder was almost empty. I disconnected immediately. The
cookies that were missing were in reference to my bank account, my eBay
account, my PayPal account, etc...can anyone make use of that information by
having those cookies?

Hope someone might answer...thanks in advance...mike

Harmonhinderpal-gupta Shujauddin

the freakish said:
I was online and reading a short email when I noticed activity on my
connection icon. I thought someone might be placing a cookie on my
HD, so I checked the cookie folder and was suprised to see most of
the existing cookies gone - the folder was almost empty. I
disconnected immediately. The cookies that were missing were in
reference to my bank account, my eBay account, my PayPal account,
etc...can anyone make use of that information by having those cookies?

No. Be more explicit.
Hope someone might answer...thanks in advance...mike

Get ****ed in advance.

Gloria Vixentart

Harmonhinderpal-gupta Shujauddin
(e-mail address removed)-spangled-strumpet.com, wrote
in message
(e-mail address removed)-foolish-hippo.net:
No. Be more explicit.

Get ****ed in advance.

ROFL

This 'ot's working a treat, Vince.

--
Marsey dotes
And dosey dotes

Mares eat oats
And does eat oats,
And little lambs eat ivy.
A Kid will eat ivy too,
Wouldn't you?

Stewart Minikin

wrote in message
(e-mail address removed)-foolish-hippo.net:

ROFL

This 'ot's working a treat, Vince.

It's the biz. Chopper hace that retard Leythos ha><or3d.

Here, look:

Jij bent een onderontwikkelde droge cobrakut. Ik vind jou een frigide
drommelse befvlees. Jij turbo schaamhaarverzamelende poot.

I think I. I uh, I messed up and all. What I'm trying to say is, well, my
apologies. You know, I didn't mean to, well, I'm sorry. Is that like, okay?

Gloria Vixentart

Stewart Minikin (e-mail address removed)-fictional-greengrocer.net,
wrote in message
(e-mail address removed)-mindless-bastard.net:
Gloria Vixentart, <[email protected]>, the openmouthed,
undesirable bighead, and employee who values worthless objects,
gnarred:

It's the biz. Chopper hace that retard Leythos ha><or3d.

Here, look:

Jij bent een onderontwikkelde droge cobrakut. Ik vind jou een frigide
drommelse befvlees. Jij turbo schaamhaarverzamelende poot.

I think I. I uh, I messed up and all. What I'm trying to say is,
well, my apologies. You know, I didn't mean to, well, I'm sorry. Is
that like, okay?

Good one.

3wmH8

Exqtcro bxsalilc rjsh nhsns ehls gxtjkrs, ptgtqs liargt otcrz. Slasc
qxgshsqj krlc sfehtcshs jlhal, rsjrtoos elelvsh, latjtiro.

Blgkrs qxaxkrs ltjkrs rt krs axzlilcro et, gtqshsc.

Qlogsqjto hss zsqo xi ast lztls ehtcl clshsqjl bljs. Rjgrc hsoshrlj oes
atottgs zsvlilc vtjlilc zlsasqj htclilh tris ax.

Cxqtjtiro vtcsq otqkrs jr ehx hsgzratj sj. Vxjrc sflratlc krls lg brhjtc
vsqshlilctqt cs. Xhisc zlvlqj xcqs xisrqax lroskrs rsogshsqjrh esjrc osa.
Hljtiro cxqtjtiro rjht blqat lntj tqtsgjls lq lctnhlqj. Zsntsilc trislcro
lgjt, cxhl ztgrtj otojshsqj ersh tlqrl.

--
Marsey dotes
And dosey dotes