Converting Labels

I have a serious problem!! I have quite a few WordPerfect documents that are mailing labels. In about a month our office will be using Word only. I need to know how to convert these label documents into Word. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Graham Mayor

Newsgroup contributor Tonya Marshall has been developing a series of macros
to convert Word Perfect Labels to Word - for Word 2002-3 try the following -
which is the working prototype. Read the instructions carefully
http://www.gmayor.com/Zips/Labels_W2002.zip. When the updates are complete,
I will post them on to my web site.

--
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>>< ><<>
Graham Mayor - Word MVP

Web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site www.mvps.org/word

Tonya Marshall

Heather said:
I have a serious problem!! I have quite a few WordPerfect documents that are mailing labels. In about a month our office will be using Word only. I need to know how to convert these label documents into Word. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
If you will email me at the email address below, I have label converters
for WP labels to Word labels. Please specify which version of Word you
are using.