    --

    email address is invalid
    Please reply to newsgroup only.

    Dale Fye, Mar 12, 2008

  2. Dale Fye

    tohlz Guest

    You can look for online convertor (Search for RGB to Hex Converter):
    http://bumblemonkey.com/picker/picker.html
    --
    Shawn Toh (tohlz)
    Microsoft MVP PowerPoint

    Site Updated: Feb 20, 2008
    (Amazing PowerPoint animations, artworks, games here)
    http://pptheaven.mvps.org
    PowerPoint Heaven - The Power to Animate

    tohlz, Mar 12, 2008

  3. Dale Fye

    Chirag Guest

    Here is a sub routine that you can use:

    ---
    Sub ConvertLongToRGB(ByVal Value As Long, R As Byte, G As Byte, B As Byte)
    R = Value Mod 256
    G = Int(Value / 256) Mod 256
    B = Int(Value / 256 / 256) Mod 256
    End Sub
    ---

    - Chirag

    PowerShow - View multiple PowerPoint slide shows simultaneously
    http://officeone.mvps.org/powershow/powershow.html

    Chirag, Mar 12, 2008
  4. Dale Fye

    Dale Fye Guest

    Thanks, guys.

    I eventually found what I needed in the Powerpoint help. I had looked at
    the RGB property, but didn't realize that there was also a function, and the
    function example gave me what I needed.

    Dale

    Dale Fye, Mar 13, 2008