    software distribution.

    thanks
    ankush

    ankush, Feb 24, 2004

  2. ankush

    Guest Guest

    do
    >some isntallations and all i can use in AD is msi for
    >software distribution.
    >
    >thanks
    >ankush
    >.
    >I don't think so. Your best bet is to use Winstall LE

    from Windows 2000 server CD (tools) then take before and
    after picture of the source/sample pc to create MSI
    package.
    Thanks.
    Shahriyar

    Guest, Feb 25, 2004

  3. ankush

    Sudeep Guest

    u can try creating ZAP file,though it has its own limitations.

    try the link
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnexnt00/ht
    ml/ewn0085.asp

    /SB