Conditional Formatting

Bill

I have a continuous form that lists members of a
class. The database includes two classifying T/F
flags indicating if a member is missing or deceased.
The RecordSource query is normally filtered such
that these two classes are excluded. However, I
have a command button that turns off the filter via
event code such that all members are listed. The
name fields have conditional formatting, with the
missing members shown in red and the deceased
show in blue.

It seems that all of a sudden the deceased members
lost their conditional formatting:

Expression is --- [Deceased]=True show in Blue
Expression is --- [Missing]=True show in Red

The "missing" members show in red, but the deceased
members remain black, as are the other names.

With no changes having been made to the conditional
specifications, what could cause the conditional
formatting to become essentially ignored?

Bill

Bill

Hummmmmmm, if I reverse the order that the
conditional formatting is entered, it's the second
condition that takes effect. I.e.,
Expression is --- [Missing]=True show in Blue
Expression is --- [Deceased]=True show in Red

and now the deceased show in red, while the
missing remain black.

Bill

Bill said:
[...]

I've tried changing the #12:00:01 AM# with a "1" (since datediff calculates
the difference in minutes)
Omit the quotes from the 1. Quotes make it text and not a number.

Bill

Karl,
I think you've replied to the wrong thread.
Bill

--
KARL DEWEY
Build a little - Test a little

Bill said:
[...]

Posted to wrong place.
--
KARL DEWEY
Build a little - Test a little

Bill said:
[...]

I'm in complete mystery how it is that one our
MVP's haven't seen this problem in the past.
It's not that I expect immediate attention to this
problem, just surprised that after 30 hours or so
that someone hasn't already see this before.

I realize I can code around this problem in the
OnFormat_Detail event, but two simple conditional
formatting specs should do the trick.

Bill