computer in a loop

Reaction score
my Inspiron Dell PC is cought in a loop, I cannot log into the internet, I tried doing the windows repair, unclick automatic start up, unclicked services, unclicked startups, and still is on a loop

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums glomu1890 :wave:

You'll need to give us some more information to work with so that we can help :). Which operating system are you using, what hardware do you have to connect to the internet (a wireless router?) and what errors/problems are you getting in full.

Reaction score
my pc is caught in a loop. tried safe mode and unclick services, unclicked automatic restart. cannot log into internet

Reaction score
I'm using Vista, on inspiron dell. I have wireless network. It doesn;t give me any errors it just keeps rebooting by it self

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
So the problem is that the computer reboots each time you turn your PC on? Does it do this after a certain period of time or as soon as the desktop has loaded?

Reaction score
So the problem is that the computer reboots each time you turn your PC on? Does it do this after a certain period of time or as soon as the desktop has loaded?
yes. it reboots as soon as the desktop has loaded

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
If you can't do anything on the desktop in normal or safe mode then there isn't a huge amount you can do if a startup repair fails, other than a format and clean install. You mentioned unclicking startups/services - how did you do this as you'd need access to Windows without the PC restarting instantly to do this?

Reaction score
If you can't do anything on the desktop in normal or safe mode then there isn't a huge amount you can do if a startup repair fails, other than a format and clean install. You mentioned unclicking startups/services - how did you do this as you'd need access to Windows without the PC restarting instantly to do this?
. I unclicked startups and services under the safe mode. when its on safemode I cannot log in to the internet.

Ask a Question