Company Wide Contact List

Reaction score
I want to create a company wide contact list. I want to be able to have certain contacts sync with certain mobile devices. Is this possible?

CJ

Reaction score
Are you looking to do this like a Global Address List on an Exchange server? Or do you want to create something like a shared database that everyone has access to? As much information as you can provide about the type of system you want to do this on would help someone get you a good answer for this. Good luck!

Reaction score
I would like to accomplish this through Microsoft Outook, Contacts on an Exchange server. We are a small law firm with 21 employees. Each attorney has their own contact list which in turn syncs to their mobile device. We would like to create a firm wide contact list that contains everyone's contacts. The issue I am concerned about is I do not want personal contacts of each attorney to appear and I only want certain contacts to sync with certain attorneys. For example contacts for attorney (a) may only need to sync to one individual or then again it may need to sync to more than one.

Ask a Question