    programa elaborado en VB me presenta el aviso de error
    Que version de Access debo emplear para no tener problemas con VB 6?
    Gracias de antemano

    Alberto, Jan 21, 2010

  2. Quite possibly because you are using the newer ACCDB format instead of the
    older MDB format for the database file. Use the old MDB format instead of
    the ACCDB format or specify in your connection string the new ODBC driver
    for ACCDB: see the ACE OLEDB 12.0 driver on:

    http://www.connectionstrings.com/access-2007

    --
    Sylvain Lafontaine, ing.
    MVP - Windows Live Platform