Comments on the following Abit MB's

Woodchuck

Comments on the following Abit MB's for use with P4 2.4 53FSB. Also please
rank as good, better, best, etc

IS7-E2G
IS7
AI7
AS8

could someone rank these in order of good, better, best? I may also just
purchase SATA drive too. Is there a difference between the western digital
regular & caviar series drive?

BobR

Woodchuck wrote in message ...
What, no comments?

OK..... Don't top post!
This is NOT Jeopardy, the answer should go **after** the question.

Pentium 4, 2.4Ghz probably has an Front Side Bus of 533, not 53. I stuck
one of those in an Abit SR7-8x and it was love at first byte! So, I'll rank

Since few people are exposed to *all* those MBs, your best bet will be the
Abit site or Google (magazine reviews).

--
Bob R
POVrookie