    ensure that it resets itself automatically. Must be easy but its driving me
    mad!!!

    Thanks

    Guest, Apr 8, 2006

    davesexcel Guest

    Jurrasicway Wrote:
    > ...When I click
    > on my Toggle Button to change to antother sheet it stays depressed.
    > When I
    > click it again and go back to the front sheet it looks normal. How do
    > ensure that it resets itself automatically.....
    > Thanks

    Sounds like you want a regular button, not a toggle button, a toggle
    works for different senarios, true if depressed, false if not, ect

    --
    davesexcel
    davesexcel's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=31708

    davesexcel, Apr 8, 2006

    Tom Ogilvy Guest

    Use a commandbutton instead of a Toggle button. Your Toggle button is
    functioning as designed.

    --
    Regards,
    Tom Ogilvy

    Tom Ogilvy, Apr 8, 2006

    Thanks Tom, I thought it would be simple. When would you use a toggle button
    and not a command button?

    Regards.

    Guest, Apr 8, 2006

    Tom Ogilvy Guest

    When I wanted to indicate that a certain condition is set.

    Perhaps if I was working in two currencies. If the toggle button is down,
    then on currency is display. If the toggle button is up, another currency
    is displayed.

    Anything that dictated a light switch paradigm or a binary or ON/OFF
    paradigm as an example.

    Tom Ogilvy, Apr 8, 2006

    Thanks Tom.

    Guest, Apr 9, 2006