    Pete Guest

    Hi i have multiple calendars in outlook 2007. Any idea how I can
    combine the information into one single calendar? Thanks - Pete

    Pete, Nov 23, 2010

  2. Pete

    Shawn76

    Joined:
    Apr 2, 2010
    Messages:
    64
    Likes Received:
    0
    Shawn76, Nov 24, 2010

  3. Pete

    Graham Mayor Guest

    Open the Calendar you wish to copy, Change the Calendar view to By Category.
    Select the items you wish to copy to the main calendar, right click and drag
    to the main calendar in the left task pane. Drop and select COPY. The items
    will be copied to the main calendar.

    --
    <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
    Graham Mayor - Word MVP