    Is there a utility that allows you to combine e-mail archives?

    I want all of my e-mail to be in one large file ratther than having a new
    one every time I migrate

    Leadfoot, Jul 17, 2004

  2. Hello Leadfoote,

    Have a look at www.synchpst.com! This is the tool you are searching for.

    --

    Thomas Wetzel
    Synchronize or backup your Outlook quick and easy.

    Thomas Wetzel, Jul 17, 2004

  3. Leadfoot

    Edwin Guest

    I usually just open both archives and "drag and drop" in
    the single one I want to keep. Word of caution... Outlooks
    gets awfully slow when the .pst's are too big.

    Edwin, Jul 17, 2004
  4. Leadfoot

    Leadfoot Guest

    Thanks it works great OTOH I only need it infrequently, ie when I do a HD
    migration, so I won't buy it but I would highly recommend to anyone who can
    make frequent use of it

    Does it import e-mail accounts also?

    Leadfoot, Jul 17, 2004
  5. Hello Leadfoot,

    > Does it import e-mail accounts also?

    I'm sorry, but the email accounts are not stored in the pst file and so they
    will not be synched.

    Thomas Wetzel, Jul 18, 2004
  6. Leadfoot

    Robert Guest

    Manually compressing the .pst files frequently speeds
    things up greatly.

    Robert, Jul 29, 2004