Colour Coding Contacts

Giulia

Hi all, When I had Microsoft office 2003 xp I used to be able to colour code
my contacts, high ight their names to easily tell what mail I had received,
but now I have VISTA and run Windows Mail. I can not see where or how I can
do this in this program . Does it do it at all? Can anyone help me
Thanks in advance
GM

Gary VanderMolen

Windows Mail does not have a feature to color code contacts.
However, you could set up a message rule to color the messages in the
message list pane depending on who the sender is.
Tools, Message Rules, Mail...

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)