Cluster will not failover

Jim Messer

Recently one of our cluster servers failed to failover to
passive server. It did work at one time. Any ideas of
what might make this happen?

Kevin [MSFT]

You need to look at your cluster log to try to see what happened during the failure to online resources on the other node.

This message is provided as is and does not imply any warranty or gaurantee of support of any kind.