Cluster ressource monitor

Jocelyn Tremblay

Windows 2000 cluster suport 1674 resource (62 resources
monitors X 27 resources thread) The help explain that one
resource monitor is started on each cluster node.

Someone know if a second resource monitor will be started
automaticly at the it's needed? I know that it's possible
to run a resource in it's own resource monitor but this
monitor will not be shared with others resources.

thank's
Jocelyn Tremblay

Kevin [MSFT]

A second resource monitor will be started automatically if one dies and bring the resources back online. Otherwise, if you want a single
resource to run in it's own resource monitor, it must be manually configured as you stated below.

This message is provided as is and does not imply any warranty or gaurantee of support of any kind.