Cluster Hangs during fail over

Michael

We experienced a failover between 2 nodes in our cluster.
The cluster service did not fail completely over to the
standby node, until we rebooted the active node, at that
time it released the cluster resources, and they came up
on the standby node. The only information that we were
able to capture was an event in the system log :

Cluster File Share resource 'xxxxxxxxx' has failed a
status check. The error code is 64.

Event ID: 1055

Does anyone have any information regarding this problem?

Thanks,

Michael

Kevin [MSFT]

Are you running WQuinn StorageCentral by chance? If so, this may help answer your question:

811088 Symptoms When You Are Running Build 454 of the WQuinn StorageCentral 4.1
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=811088

This message is provided as is and does not imply any warranty or gaurantee of support of any kind.