Closing OpenFileDialog programmatically

aagarwal8

Hi,

When the OpenFileDialog is opened on one of my forms, i can trigger
the close of the second form from my primary form. (Plz note, both the
forms are running on different threads). However, as long as the File
dialog is opened, it won't let the secondary form close. So I need to
close the OpenFileDialog programatically. I couldn't find a close
method on OpenFileDialog, and the dispose method just wont close it.

Any ideas how this can be done?

Regards,
Ankit!

aagarwal8

Folks....need your help!!!

any way out??? Win32 calls, unmanaged, managed calls, anything?????

Alex Petrov

Hi,

You can use our Dialog Workshop .NET components.

CaOpenFileDialog and CaSaveFiledialog components have CloseDialog method
which you can use to close dialogs programmatically.

Please visit http://www.componentage.com for details.

Best regards,
Alexander Petrov
COMPONENTAGE Software