    I want to know how to set up a Christmas card mailing list, where all I have
    to do is print the labels on a sheet with peel-off labels to send out my
    cards, please help?

    Guest, Dec 11, 2004

  2. It's not clear that you are using a Microsoft Access database, which is the subject of this
    newsgroup.....however, if you are using Access, there is a report wizard you can use which will
    step you through the process, including selecting the brand and style of mailing labels that you
    intend to use.

    Tom

    Tom Wickerath, Dec 11, 2004