Chinglish

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Highly Versatile Traver Charger

Operation Step:

1.play the slice the charger first to aim at the plus or minus pole of battery. good battery of cover.

2.press the "test" the key, "confirm" the bright elucidation of light is normal to refresh. If the "confirm" the light is not bright, press "the conversion" the key convert the power supply's pole, then normal refresh.

3.normal refresh, refresh the light flicker; Battery saturation hour, the saturated light is all and bright, and refresh the light to put out. Refresh time general for 4 hours. add result of an a 1-2 more good.

4.this charger can circumscribe the link the line, direct opponent machine to refresh. Can refresh the pond with the charger cellular phone at the same time.

These were the instructions on a mobile phone battery charger I recently acquired. It is the most incredible Chinglish I have ever seen. The thing that amazed me was that they managed to get the apostrophe in "power supply's pole" correct ! :eek:

Despite the instuctions I actually got it to work ! :D

With this machine it is possible to charge the battery from ANY mobile phone - only trouble is, you have to remove the battery from the phone. But that is OK if you're desperate.
nod.gif

Last edited:

Ask a Question