Bargain Cheap Camcorder

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
A brand new Point and Shoot Camcorder for £27.53 :eek:

Product Description
This new plug and play camcorder allows you to create and upload movies to the web in minutes. Capturing special moments and sharing them with others has never been so easy. busbi Video in an ultra slim, digital camcorder with full colour display. It also has a built in speaker for voice playback. The unit comes with a 1GB SD card installed, allowing up to 60 minutes recording time. This SD card can be upgraded later if you require additional recording time, up to 2GB max.
Source: Amazon.uk

I imagine video quality would be similar to that of some mobile phones, but cheap and small enough to pop into a pocket - or possibly for the "junior Stephen Spielbergs" out there .

:D

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
great for the glove compartment in the car for thoses "moments" that's if the replay quality is half decent .

nod.gif

Reaction score
yeah, i have a similar gadget. i use it as a keychain for my laptop bag - but something way cheaper (like less that £10) but it only takes vga stills and 160x120 video without sound, and only has 64MB... but it's great for those quick moments and can serve as a webcam, if need comes. it was probably made in china, and has no brand name. funny how you find these things if you know gadget shop owners personally

Ask a Question