Chav Town's

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Nope not anywhere in the list at all. Mind you its hard to spot a norfern town amongst so many souferneres.

:p
laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif

Reaction score
Abarbarian said:
Nope not anywhere in the list at all. Mind you its hard to spot a norfern town amongst so many souferneres.

:p
laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif

LOL even hard to find a sothern person amongst all the Eastern Europeans...And as for there been chavs where I live..Erm there are none, I live in Hackney where the majority of people are black, so the most are wanna be 50 cent gansters, but saying that I have met a hell of a lot that are far better people than chavs, might wear their pants round their ankles, but at least their shell suites don't clash...

Reaction score
feckit said:
It lists Croydon in London whose hospital is called MayDay!

lol isn't that where Chavs originate from...Can see them now, all in their matching shell suites with 200 weight of fake gold around their necks..And all the birds have got Crydon face lifts (hair tied back so tight it pulls faces tight) for those that didn't know

Reaction score
LOL i didnt need to even read that article to be told what it says

But hey I have a roof over my head and somewhere to sleep at night and dont mix with em so like i give a flying hoot ;)

Ask a Question