Changing the BackColor of the TabControl

Peter Wood

Hi, All -

I'd like to ba able to change the BackColor on the StatusBar and TabControl
from it standard grey to white for a particular app. With all the Drawing
capabilities in dotNet it must be possible, and these controls have an
overridable BackColor property - can anyone explain or post code on how to
go about it?

Thanks,
Peter

Peter Wood

Thanks, Roger - that look good.

rdheadrick said:
"Peter Wood" <[email protected]> wrote in message

As I understand DotNet's standard and common control classes, they
simply wrap the existing functionality of the underlying Win32
controls, and generally do not add or make available any new
functionality. I suggest looking at DotNetMagic, which has a dotnet
tab control with more features than the standard tab control, as well
as other cool stuff.

http://www.dotnetmagic.com/features.html

Hope this helps,
Roger