changing default shortcut - please help!

HeatherErin

I am trying to figure out how to change Ctrl+Page Down to a keyboar
shortcut that I can do with my left hand. Does anyone know the step
for changing the default shortcut keys

Jim Rech

There is no built in way to change key assignments in Excel. You have to
use VB code:

''Run this to have Excel run DoPgDn when the function key F6 is pressed.
''See Help for OnKey and SendKeys
Sub SetPgDown()
Application.OnKey "{F6}", "DoPgDn"
End Sub