    I've tried using ipconfig /flushdns -- it didn't change the situation.
    Help!
    Ron

    wielager, Oct 6, 2009

  2. Connect the notebook on a wired connection. That alone should resolve the
    problem. If not log on with the "old" credentials and then from an elevated
    command prompt type "gpupdate /force" and reboot. Log on a second time
    wired, then wireless should be fine. Repeat as necessary when password
    changes.

    Richard G. Harper, Oct 7, 2009

  3. wielager

    wielager Guest

    Thanks. I'll try it when my boss is back in town with the notebook.

    wielager, Oct 8, 2009
  4. wielager

    Ike Guest

    I'm having the same problem and tried but still hasn't solved my problem. Any other suggestions?

    wielager wrote:

    Thanks. I will try it when my boss is back in town with the notebook.
    08-Oct-09

    Thanks. I will try it when my boss is back in town with the notebook.

    On Tuesday, October 06, 2009 6:20 PM
    wielager wrote:

    Changed Password on Desktop, Can't Login on Notebook
    My boss has a Sony notebook with Windows XP. He also has a desktop. We have
    Windows 2003 Small Business Server on our server. The notebook connects to
    the network wirelessly. We have a domain.

    Our network policy is to force people to change passwords periodically. My
    boss changed his network password using his desktop. When he tries to login
    with the notebook it will not recognize his new password and it will not log him
    on. It WILL allow him to log into the notebook with his old password, but
    when he does that he has no internet connection or ability to access anything
    on the network.

    I have tried using ipconfig /flushdns -- it did not change the situation.
    Help!
    Ron

    On Wednesday, October 07, 2009 5:57 AM
    Richard G. Harper wrote:

    Connect the notebook on a wired connection.
    Connect the notebook on a wired connection. That alone should resolve the
    problem. If not log on with the "old" credentials and then from an elevated
    command prompt type "gpupdate /force" and reboot. Log on a second time
    wired, then wireless should be fine. Repeat as necessary when password
    changes.

    On Thursday, October 08, 2009 9:01 AM
    wielager wrote:

    Thanks. I will try it when my boss is back in town with the notebook.
    Thanks. I will try it when my boss is back in town with the notebook.

    Consuming OPML with LINQ and Syndication Framework
    http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...0c-aeaca0575664/consuming-opml-with-linq.aspx

    Ike, Nov 13, 2009