change theme, get extra <body> tags...

G

OK, I figured out my problme with the link bar not displaying icons for the current page on www.AGEmath.com... it's only on the blueprint theme. So I changed themes. Several times, mostly to prove to myself that the client couldn't have the theme he wanted. I gave up, and I'm using another theme

And then the world caved in. One of my pages disappeared. First it appeared on the screen in FP2002 as multiple embedded pages, stacked one upon the next. When I went to the HTML view, I found my content was gone, and all I had was my <head> followed by 6 or 7 <body><body><body>... tags, then an </body></html>. No content

But the content still appeared on the regular view

OK, I got the content back, and saved all, published (and I get the current page icons now, in another theme). All is right with the world..

Except that, when I look at the HTML view, I have all that I should have, PLUS 5 or 6 spare <body> tags right after the real one

Help!!??

S

Stefan B Rusynko

Your problem is not the themes
It is w/ you share border page
In http://www.agemath.com/_borders/bottom.htm you have an incomplete html page w/ the multiple body tags

To see your shared borders pages use Tools Web/Site Settings Advanced - show hidden folders

Your bottom.htm is missing at the top or the page:

<html><head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=windows-1252"><title>Shared Top Border</title><meta
name="Microsoft Border" content="none">
</head><body>

And replace the bad tags at the end
<body></p><body><body><body><body><body>
with
</body></html>

--

| OK, I figured out my problme with the link bar not displaying icons for the current page on www.AGEmath.com... it's only on the
blueprint theme. So I changed themes. Several times, mostly to prove to myself that the client couldn't have the theme he wanted.
I gave up, and I'm using another theme.
|
| And then the world caved in. One of my pages disappeared. First it appeared on the screen in FP2002 as multiple embedded pages,
stacked one upon the next. When I went to the HTML view, I found my content was gone, and all I had was my <head> followed by 6 or
7 <body><body><body>... tags, then an </body></html>. No content.
|
| But the content still appeared on the regular view!
|
| OK, I got the content back, and saved all, published (and I get the current page icons now, in another theme). All is right with
the world...
|
| Except that, when I look at the HTML view, I have all that I should have, PLUS 5 or 6 spare <body> tags right after the real one.
|
| Help!!??

G

Bingo! Thanks, Stefan

Now if you had an idea about the Blueprint theme problem, not displaying the current page's icon... I've changed themes for now, and that worked, but the client wanted Blueprint (of course <sigh>).

Ask a Question