    I changed monitors and new one requires res. of 1680x1050. My highest setting
    is 1600x1000 which is fine. However I keep getting a screen warning to change
    res. to 1680x1050. How can I disable this warning?

    Guest, Aug 22, 2007

    "don s." wrote:

    > I changed monitors and new one requires res. of 1680x1050. My highest setting
    > is 1600x1000 which is fine. However I keep getting a screen warning to change
    > res. to 1680x1050. How can I disable this warning?

    Just in case installation of a corresponding driver was NOT a part of the
    replacement, may be it would be something to try, to achieve "full"
    resolution, provided that the Graphics Card support the driver.

    Regards,
    Ka2H

    Guest, Aug 22, 2007

    Brian A. Guest

    The message can normally be disabled in the configuration settings of the monitor.
    Check the monitors manual, if you don't have one go to the manufacturers support site
    and download one.

    --

    Brian A. Sesko { MS MVP_Shell/User }
    http://basconotw.mvps.org/

    Suggested posting do's/don'ts: http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    Brian A., Aug 23, 2007

    Brian A. Guest

    The message can normally be disabled in the configuration settings of the monitor.
    Check the monitors manual, if you don't have one go to the manufacturers support site
    and download one.

    While you're there download drivers for the monitor as well.

    Brian A., Aug 23, 2007

    Guest, Oct 15, 2007