    Does anyone know where I can find some code to change the current user's
    password? I've looked on Lebans, Allen Browne and, MVPS. Also googled a bit.

    Damien

    Damien McBain, Sep 2, 2004

  2. Damien McBain

    Wayne Morgan Guest

    It is part of the Workspaces object.

    DbEngine.Workspaces(0).Users("UserName").NewPassword "OldPassword",
    "NewPassword"

    --
    Wayne Morgan
    Microsoft Access MVP

    Wayne Morgan, Sep 2, 2004

  3. Wayne's given you the correct answer. You may want to check out the Access
    Security FAQ for other useful code snippets.
    http://support.microsoft.com/support/access/content/secfaq.asp

    --
    Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
    http://I.Am/DougSteele