    East- dont have problem with other progammes (anymore) but Excel cells go
    Right to Left - A1 is top right corner.

    How do I change it to Left to Right

    Guest, Nov 20, 2007

    Niek Otten Guest

    Tools>Options>International tab>Default direction

    --
    Kind regards,

    Niek Otten
    Microsoft MVP - Excel

    Niek Otten, Nov 20, 2007

    That is fine for 2003- but in 2007 I do not see this option?

    Thanks

    Guest, Nov 20, 2007

    Niek Otten Guest

    Sorry.
    Office button (large round top-left button)>Excel Options>Customize>All Commands, scroll down to Right to left document, click
    Add, OK
    Now you have a button on the QAT (next to the Office button) that toggles the direction

    --
    Kind regards,

    Niek Otten
    Microsoft MVP - Excel

    "yyzlhr" <> wrote in message news:...
    | That is fine for 2003- but in 2007 I do not see this option?
    |
    | Thanks
    |
    | "Niek Otten" wrote:
    |
    | > Tools>Options>International tab>Default direction
    | >
    | > --
    | > Kind regards,
    | >
    | > Niek Otten
    | > Microsoft MVP - Excel
    | >
    | > "yyzlhr" <> wrote in message news:...
    | > | Language is set to English UK - Laptop and MS Office 2007 bought in Middle
    | > | East- dont have problem with other progammes (anymore) but Excel cells go
    | > | Right to Left - A1 is top right corner.
    | > |

    Niek Otten, Nov 20, 2007

    Thank you very much!!!!

    Guest, Nov 20, 2007
  6. how to change the excel sheet right to left

    ineed answer for how to change the excel sheet right to left in acer extensa4620

    yyzlh wrote:

    Change cells from starting Right to Left Excel 2007
    20-Nov-07

    Language is set to English UK - Laptop and MS Office 2007 bought in Middle
    East- dont have problem with other progammes (anymore) but Excel cells go
    Right to Left - A1 is top right corner

    How do I change it to Left to Right

    On Tuesday, November 20, 2007 6:04 AM
    yyzlh wrote:

    Change cells from starting Right to Left Excel 2007
    Language is set to English UK - Laptop and MS Office 2007 bought in Middle
    East- dont have problem with other progammes (anymore) but Excel cells go
    Right to Left - A1 is top right corner

    How do I change it to Left to Right

    On Tuesday, November 20, 2007 6:17 AM
    Niek Otten wrote:

    Tools>Options>International tab>Default direction-- Kind regards,Niek
    Tools>Options>International tab>Default directio

    -
    Kind regards

    Niek Otte
    Microsoft MVP - Excel

    On Tuesday, November 20, 2007 6:29 AM
    yyzlh wrote:

    That is fine for 2003- but in 2007 I do not see this option?
    That is fine for 2003- but in 2007 I do not see this option

    Thank

    "Niek Otten" wrote:

    On Tuesday, November 20, 2007 7:41 AM
    Niek Otten wrote:

    Sorry.
    Sorry
    Office button (large round top-left button)>Excel Options>Customize>All Commands, scroll down to Right to left document, click
    Add, O
    Now you have a button on the QAT (next to the Office button) that toggles the directio

    --
    Kind regards

    Niek Otte
    Microsoft MVP - Exce

    "yyzlhr" <> wrote in message news:...

    On Tuesday, November 20, 2007 7:51 AM
    yyzlh wrote:

    Re: Change cells from starting Right to Left Excel 2007
    Thank you very much!!!

    "Niek Otten" wrote:

    Dynamically create/pass form info via XMLHttp
    http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...e5-0a440fa67cfd/dynamically-createpass-f.aspx

    hari kunjikrishnakurup, Jan 13, 2010