Chad Harris

gclark

Chad Harris

A prime example of a person whose education far exceeds
his (its) intelligence.

Now tell me again about all the people you help, *yawn*.

What about all the people you annoy with your rants, do
they count.

Tell us what great nation you are from, and why you *think*
you are so superior.

You are so predictable!

Guess Who

Based on headers, it shows posting from Comcast in Georgia (??)

That IP resolves to Comcast in Atlanta, GA.

Chad Harris

Another typical gclark post. Full of sound, fury and jerking himself/herself
off. but no info.

CH

Chad Harris

Knock yourself out.

CH

Guess Who said:
Based on headers, it shows posting from Comcast in Georgia (??)

That IP resolves to Comcast in Atlanta, GA.

Chad Harris

Bsaed on headers: (gclark and Guess who--posts with no on point information
for fixing or using Vista guaranteed lol):

From: "Guess Who" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Chad Harris
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 00:27:38 -0500
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.vista.general

Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 00:01:30 -0500
From: gclark <[email protected]>
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Subject: Chad Harris

CH

Alan

As people in this thread seem to be fixated on headers, 66.63.102.166 maps
to Great Works Internet in Biddeford, Maine, while 69.203.135.0 maps to Road
Runner HoldCo LLC, in Herndon, Virginia; and 76.17.117.134 maps to Comcast
Cable Communications, Inc. in Laurel, New Jersey, but we can see that the
poster is using Comcast and is in Georgia.

So now that everyone involved has all this information about each other,
does anyone plan on showing up at someone's doorstep for Christmas dinner?
:>

Alan

Chad Harris

LOL or showing up on a doorstep for a really fun surprise. The implication
was that since the idiots know how to find out who the ISP by right
clicking a listed post, is that people should be lol "afraid" and "very
afraid" I suppose. I am over the top impressed with their Win Mail skills
though.

What amuses me is that all these bitchers who want to single out someone,
never lift a finger or a thumb from their ass to post anything relevant to
problem solving.

People who complain about links distort the links as if they weren't
relevant to help when they are.

People who complain about links either don't read threads or distort posts
with garbage like "all you post are links--implication you know nothing
about the problems you solve."

LOL--if that's what they want to do with their lives--than their are more
lives of quiet desperastion than Henry David Thoreau ever imagined when he
wrote Walden in 1854:

CH

Alan said:
As people in this thread seem to be fixated on headers, 66.63.102.166
maps to Great Works Internet in Biddeford, Maine, while 69.203.135.0 maps
to Road Runner HoldCo LLC, in Herndon, Virginia; and 76.17.117.134 maps to
Comcast Cable Communications, Inc. in Laurel, New Jersey, but we can see
that the poster is using Comcast and is in Georgia.

So now that everyone involved has all this information about each other,
does anyone plan on showing up at someone's doorstep for Christmas dinner?
:>

Alan

Alan

Chad,

I remember reading Walden in college in the '60 and that phrase by Henry
David Thoreau: "lives of quiet desperation."

I used to self-apply it to myself in my marriages that were going down the
tubes.

Alan

Buckner

[...]

wrote Walden in 1854:

CH

You know what bugs me the most about your posts chad? Many times you
make it look like you are replying to a thread but actually create a
brand new thread.

The above posting is a good example.

If you are going to reply to a thread, then reply to it, but don't
create a new one to spout your drivel.

Mike Hall - MS MVP Windows Shell/User

That's for sure.. the sound of everything you ever had being dragged away
echoes for years..

gclark

Alan said:
As people in this thread seem to be fixated on headers, 66.63.102.166 maps
to Great Works Internet in Biddeford, Maine, while 69.203.135.0 maps to Road
Runner HoldCo LLC, in Herndon, Virginia; and 76.17.117.134 maps to Comcast
Cable Communications, Inc. in Laurel, New Jersey, but we can see that the
poster is using Comcast and is in Georgia.

So now that everyone involved has all this information about each other,
does anyone plan on showing up at someone's doorstep for Christmas dinner?
:>

Alan
If that pervert harris showed up on my doorstep, it would be
the last thing he ever did!

As I said before, he is soooo predictable.

That's your cue pervert.

Dale

That's a little harsh. For all you know, you and he would be great friends.
I have a lot of friends that I disagree with about Microsoft, Vista,
politics, and how to cook a steak. So what?

Dale

gclark said:
Alan said:
As people in this thread seem to be fixated on headers, 66.63.102.166
maps to Great Works Internet in Biddeford, Maine, while 69.203.135.0 maps
to Road Runner HoldCo LLC, in Herndon, Virginia; and 76.17.117.134 maps
to Comcast Cable Communications, Inc. in Laurel, New Jersey, but we can
see that the poster is using Comcast and is in Georgia.

So now that everyone involved has all this information about each other,
does anyone plan on showing up at someone's doorstep for Christmas
dinner? :>

Alan
If that pervert harris showed up on my doorstep, it would be
the last thing he ever did!

As I said before, he is soooo predictable.

That's your cue pervert.

Chad Harris

Not true at all. And I don't break up with snips that serve no constructive
purpose whatsoever but to waste time, and put all this pointy crap in the
middle of the post. Anyone who wants to see the post I'm replying to can
read it at the end of my post. That's what annoys me about the ridiculous
totally unnecessary snips that get in the way of reading what someone has to
say.

When and if you give instructions, give it to any baby you make for as long
as it listens.

CH

in message