• findadrug-certificate.jpg
    findadrug-certificate.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Nice one mate! :thumb:

I think that means you get a little pic of a certificate next to your name on the stats board!

Reaction score
Nice :)

I doubt anyone actually realised i've done 1 Million Molecules... it's all automated :(

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
ChrisIMRIE said:
Nice :)

I doubt anyone actually realised i've done 1 Million Molecules... it's all automated :(
Yes I did ... but could not find your cert' ... if you look at todays official stats post, you'll see. ;)

Well done. :thumb:

Reaction score
No i didn't mean forum members Mucks.

I meant the University that uses the Crunching....

E.g. the certificates are automatic, it's not like someone is actually sitting there thinking, well done Chris @ the University which runs this program.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
E.g. the certificates are automatic, it's not like someone is actually sitting there thinking, well done Chris @ the University which runs this program.
Automatic? University? ... Hey, we sit here thinking, "bloody great, great stuff, keep it up" ... that's good enough for me. ;)

And someone did sit down and THINK, but does not have the time to watch over you, so why not use a computer generated responce, hell use any "helpline" and all you gat is a computer generated responce. :D

We love you Chris, and we appreciate your time, effort and most of all the 'crunching power' of those machines ... ;)

now when do I get one

Ask a Question