CD-RW Drive

My cdrw drive is seen in device manager and just a regular CD Drive, what can
cause this?? It will not read music cd's either, it will only read burned
cd's....

Kevin

In My Computer right click the drive and choose Properties. Make sure that
on the Recording Tab, the drive is enabled for recording (burning).

"CD-RW Drive, acting up..." <CD-RW Drive, acting
news:[email protected]...

Harry Ohrn

Check the Problem's section at Alex Nichol's page here
http://www.aumha.org/a/xpcd.htm

--

Harry Ohrn MS-MVP [Shell/User]
www.webtree.ca/windowsxp

"CD-RW Drive, acting up..." <CD-RW Drive, acting
| My cdrw drive is seen in device manager and just a regular CD Drive, what
can
| cause this?? It will not read music cd's either, it will only read burned
| cd's....

my drive was always set up for burning