CD/Dvd Drive won't eject

G

After loading something from the Roxio Program. My Cd/DVd Drive refuses to Eject. I already tried manual eject, Going to my computer and press the Eject function, But it wouldn't respond. Also the computer reads the device functioning within normal parameters. Anyone have any tips? It would be greatly appreciated.

D

dev

/AchilliesOmega3/ said:
After loading something from the Roxio Program. My Cd/DVd Drive refuses to Eject. I already tried manual eject, Going to my computer and press the Eject function, But it wouldn't respond. Also the computer reads the device functioning within normal parameters. Anyone have any tips? It would be greatly appreciated.

If there is an EJECT choice in the program itself, try using that in the
future - instead of the Windows Explorer drive letter right-click EJECT
choice, if that's what you have been using.

When the failure occurs, either reboot...or open the SYSTEM applet by
pressing the Windows key (with the flag) and the PAUSE key simultaneously.

Click the HARDWARE tab|DEVICE MANAGER button. Expand the CD/DVD branch,
and right-click on the DVD drive item. Click DISABLE (_not_ UNINSTALL).
Once that's done, return to the device and click ENABLE. Them attempt to
EJECT.

N

Norm

AchilliesOmega3 said:
After loading something from the Roxio Program. My Cd/DVd Drive refuses to
Eject. I already tried manual eject, Going to my computer and press the
Eject function, But it wouldn't respond. Also the computer reads the device
functioning within normal parameters. Anyone have any tips? It would be
greatly appreciated.

Happened to me once too. Tried everything. Finally turned the power off,
stuck the paper clip into the manual eject hole. Tray moved about 1
millimeter. Then I turned it on again, the tray popped out, I took the disk
out quickly before it pulled it in again, all OK after that.
Might work for you, good luck.

G

I HAVE A SANYO CRD-S372B CD/DVD DRIVE AND I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM THAT ORIGINALLY STARTED THIS MESSAGE. NOTHING WORKS THAT I HAVE FOUND ON THIS PAGE YET. NOTHING. ONE DAY I JUST PUT A CDW (BURNED) CD IN THE DRIVE AND IT WOULD NOT READ IT, PLAY IT OR EJECT IT. MAN THIS IS TROUBLESOME. HOW, I MEAN HOW DO I GET THE CD/DVD DRIVE TO EJECT???

G

I HAVE A SANYO CRD-S372B CD/DVD DRIVE AND I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM THAT ORIGINALLY STARTED THIS MESSAGE. NOTHING WORKS THAT I HAVE FOUND ON THIS PAGE YET. NOTHING. ONE DAY I JUST PUT A CDW (BURNED) CD IN THE DRIVE AND IT WOULD NOT READ IT, PLAY IT OR EJECT IT. MAN THIS IS TROUBLESOME. HOW, I MEAN HOW DO I GET THE CD/DVD DRIVE TO EJECT???

G

Ask a Question