caution to all who read this, a must read!!!

Luu~ez

First of all, where did you get this. My norton
antivirus deleted the at attachment saying

Norton AntiVirus removed the attachment: install584.exe.
The attachment was infected with the W32.Swen.A@mm virus.

was this something from your email. DO NOT RUN THIS.
will check their site
and get back to you.

Luu~ez wrote:

good morning Jayne,
i received this, what do you think about this patch?
and what does the attachment mean. i ran a scan Norton
weekly scan, and it said i have no viruses, then i just
woke up to a box, a red box saying Norton found mydoom
Am, and has deleted it. does it work this way, because i
never had it turned on, after the scan., Luu~ez

If any of you recieve this, just as it is below, delete
it, it's not mirosoft, they don't send things in the
email mail, it almost fooled me, only because i just got
my computer back from Jane for fixing it, from the my
doom virus. I just thought i would inform all of this, as
I found to be of extreme importantice.