    '451 4.7.1 <END-OF-MESSAGE>: End-of-data rejected: ip has temporarily
    exceeded the allowed mail recipient relays per day', Port: 25, Secure(SSL):
    No, Server Error: 451, Error Number: 0x800CCC6A

    Stephen, Jul 10, 2008

  2. Stephen

    jose Guest

    noticias news:...

    jose, Jul 10, 2008

  3. This would be a limitation imposed by your ISP, Virgin Media.
    Apparently they impose a limit on the maximum number of recipients per day.

    --
    Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail)

    Gary VanderMolen, Jul 11, 2008
  4. Stephen

    Stephen Guest

    cheers all. cheers golden boy, tried that number but its not recognised

    so it appears its not just me, makes me feel a bit better. but still having
    the same problem today.

    Stephen, Jul 11, 2008
  5. Are you connected to the Internet through Virgin?

    Frank Saunders MS-MVP IE,OE/WM, Jul 12, 2008