    be, I can only save it as a bitmap. All the other options
    that were in the Save As Filetype box have disappeared.
    How can I restore them?

    Guest, Jan 25, 2004

  2. Here are two procedures that may fix this problem.

    To empty your Temporary Internet Files cache
    1. In Internet Explorer, click Tools, and then click Internet Options.
    2. On the General tab, click Delete Files.

    If you have AOL:
    To turn off graphic compression in the AOL client
    1. Go to Preferences in AOL.
    2. Click Internet properties (or WWW in some versions).
    3. Click Web Graphics.
    4. Clear Never compress graphics (or Use compressed graphics in some versions).

    Kaylene/Taurarian, Jan 25, 2004

    Robert Guest

    Hi
    One way is to open them in PAINT then "save as" you
    should get the option to save as x y z

    Robert, Jan 25, 2004

    I deleted my Temp Internet files and that did the trick. Thanks for the reply

    But why does this happen?

    Guest, Jan 25, 2004
  5. Not 100% sure why, something about the internet temporary files cache getting
    full.
    At least your problem was easy to rectify.
    Kaylene

    Kaylene/Taurarian, Jan 26, 2004