Canonical Stealing Peoples Data !!!!!!!

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Canonical are the bad boys/Microsoft of the Linux world.

They really wanted to charge for distros but have held back as they know it would attract criticism and break the whole ethos of the Linux idea - free.

What the hell Trumpy-Wumpy is commenting on this for, I know not.

My only guess is that one of his brown-nosing mates has a financial interest in this whole affair.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Canonical are the bad boys/Microsoft of the Linux world.

They really wanted to charge for distros but have held back as they know it would attract criticism and break the whole ethos of the Linux idea - free.

What the hell Trumpy-Wumpy is commenting on this for, I know not.

My only guess is that one of his brown-nosing mates has a financial interest in this whole affair.

Did you read the article ? :rolleyes:

Abraham Andres Luna

Child of God
Reaction score
Trump sounds like such an idiot when he talks. How did he get elected? Oh that's right, they rigged the election by colluding with the Russians. I hope he doesn't get a second term.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
I must confess I did not so you are forgiven for rolling those mince pies at me ;)

A satirical article that nevertheless would be true to form for the current loony president of the united states of america.

I almost believed it was a real article , had to read through it twice before it sunk in that it was satire. :lol:

Ask a Question