Cannot send web page in e-mail

Lately I cannot send a web page or link in e-mail using "File, Send, Link [or
page] by e-mail. I get a message that says "the operation failed." HELP!!
It's driving me nuts. I have to save it to my desktop and then send it from
there. Has anybody experienced this? As far as I can, all my settings are
correct. It just started happening and I haven't changed anything.

RobinS

Try posting this to a different newsgroup. This is a .Net Programming
Newsgroup.

Robin S.