From: System Administrator
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2009 9:55 AM
To: Sender
Subject: Undeliverable: test

Subject: test
Sent: 1/9/2009 9:55 AM

'(e-mail address removed)' on 1/9/2009 9:55 AM
553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts
(#5.5.3 - chkuser)
I did create a seperate domain for the Lab (CEO) for administrative purposes
but when I send from this domain onto the buildings LAN everything is fine.
Any thoughts as to what might be causeing this error.

Any help will be greatly appreciate and sorry this was so long-winded.....

Noncentz

Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook]

These are the settings:

Incoming Mail Server POP3: mail.ceocolorado.org
Outging Mail Server SMTP: mail.int-iccs.org ....snip...
I get this error back: