Cannot open Control Panel in Vista

C

Carol Duffy

I am running Windows Vista RC2 and my problem is in regards to the Control Panel.

Whenever i open the Control Panel, it appears as an empty window, then disappears.

I know that is a preview release and there are going to be some muckups in certain parts of the operating system, but i just wanted to know whether there are any solutions to this problem, because there is going to be a time, when the Control Panel will be in full usage

Thank you for taking the time to read this email and hope that a reply will be recieved.

Any help is appreciated

Thank you for reading

C

CMShepard

It works perfectly for me.
I am running Windows Vista RC2 and my problem is in regards to the Control Panel.

Whenever i open the Control Panel, it appears as an empty window, then disappears.

I know that is a preview release and there are going to be some muckups in certain parts of the operating system, but i just wanted to know whether there are any solutions to this problem, because there is going to be a time, when the Control Panel will be in full usage

Thank you for taking the time to read this email and hope that a reply will be recieved.

Any help is appreciated

Thank you for reading

B

Bill Frisbee

Carol,

I don't have that issue. Can you check the event logs to see if there are any issues with starting the Control Panel? Or any other unexplained errors?

Was this an upgrade? A clean install?

32 or 64 bit?

Bill F.

Any help is appreciated

Thank you for reading

Ask a Question