cannot download windows movie maker 2

G

I cannot load WMM2. I save it as an application file under programs. I then open instalation wizard and dcomplet that that successfully as it says Windows Movie Maker installed. Put I cannot find WMM 2. When I use search, file cannot be found. It does not end up under start, accessories, windows movie maker as mentioned on the web site

G

I have the same problem. I have WMM on my computer, but was having problems so I downloaded WMM2. I saved and then ran from my comuter. It says it installed correctly, but when I open it up it still says windows movie maker. It does not show Windows Movie Maker 2 Should it? I would think it would. I am waiting for reply as well.
Thanks
Cag

A

alexberger

Open your MovieMaker. Look under 'Help' and click on 'About Windows Movie
Maker'. I think you'll find that it says 'Windows Movie Maker Version
2.xxx' on the fourth line or so (not line 2), which means that you are
running the WMM2 version.

cag said:
I have the same problem. I have WMM on my computer, but was having
problems so I downloaded WMM2. I saved and then ran from my comuter. It
says it installed correctly, but when I open it up it still says windows
movie maker. It does not show Windows Movie Maker 2 Should it? I would
think it would. I am waiting for reply as well.
Thanks
Cag
then open instalation wizard and dcomplet that that successfully as it says
Windows Movie Maker installed. Put I cannot find WMM 2. When I use search,
file cannot be found. It does not end up under start, accessories, windows
movie maker as mentioned on the web site

G

Yes, it does say 2.xxx on the fourth line. It just didn't say Movie Maker 2, which is what I was expecting.
I have another question. I have caputured videw on a sony vaio computer with software click to dvd. Open the files in my computer and they play in windows media player. If I import these same files into movie maker, the file imports and when I play it I hear sound but I have no picture. Have you encounted anything like this or can you advise me on what the problem is?
Thanks
Cag

Ask a Question