    logged in user and hit "Send Message", is there any reg hack or setting that
    I can configure to keep the message from dissappearing from the sendee's view
    after 60 seconds?

    Guest, Jul 27, 2005

    Through TSAdmin, I'm not aware of any setting. BUT!

    There are a few different ways of doing this.

    1) Easy. From a command line use MSG. There is a /w switch that
    indefinitely displays the message to the target user.

    2) Risky. Use NET SEND from a command line.

    3) Geeky. The API call to send a TS specific message does have a timeout
    property. I had the exact opposite problem you are experiencing in some code
    I put together. The API call is TSSendMessage and is documented at this link:

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...ry/en-us/termserv/termserv/wtssendmessage.asp

    Cheers,

    Jeff

    Guest, Jul 29, 2005

    *Sigh* , I'm looking to do this in a gui format, so I'm looking at your 3rd
    option - but unfortunately I dont speak or write code - so I wont be able to
    edit the default time out - so thank you anyways for the good information.

    -Rich

    Guest, Jul 29, 2005