Can not burn videos in My Videos file to CD-R

Hi, I just bought Microsoft Digital Image 2006. But when I save my Photo
Story to My Videos File then want to burn a Video to a CD-R it doesn't work.
It's almost as if it is burning a CD instead of a VCD. I have about 20
videos in that file and now I can't burn them. Any suggestions !!

Evolution54

faith0630 said:
Hi, I just bought Microsoft Digital Image 2006. But when I save m
Photo
Story to My Videos File then want to burn a Video to a CD-R it doesn'
work.
It's almost as if it is burning a CD instead of a VCD. I have abou
20
videos in that file and now I can't burn them. Any suggestions !!

I think you would need a blank DVD disc to make a VCD or burned DVD. I
you are going to burn it with a CD-R, I believe you are making a DAT
CD, not a VCD.
You will need a DVD writer, blank DVD discs and a DVD burning softwar
like Nero to make it work. For more help on this topic, visi
videohelp.co

Evolution54

Graham said:
Evolution54, vcd and svcd are video cd and super video cd, both of which
are
burnt to cd.

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media

"Evolution54" (e-mail address removed) wrote in message

faith0630 Wrote:-
Hi, I just bought Microsoft Digital Image 2006. But when I save my
Photo
Story to My Videos File then want to burn a Video to a CD-R it
doesn't
work.
It's almost as if it is burning a CD instead of a VCD. I have about
20
videos in that file and now I can't burn them. Any suggestions !!-

I think you would need a blank DVD disc to make a VCD or burned DVD.
If
you are going to burn it with a CD-R, I believe you are making a DATA
CD, not a VCD.
You will need a DVD writer, blank DVD discs and a DVD burning
software
like Nero to make it work. For more help on this topic, visit
videohelp.com

O crap....guess I only made DVD so I assumed they would require DVD
disc. MY bad..