    Thehulk Guest

    I detect and remove the spyware and adware and
    whatever,but then it just returns like nothing happened

    Thehulk, Mar 1, 2005

  2. Thehulk

    plun Guest

    Hi

    This "crap" is doing a rather good job to be a Beta.

    You can send a spyware report to make this product better.
    menu tools.

    Follow this for removal:

    http://aumha.org/a/quickfix.php

    --
    plun

    plun, Mar 1, 2005

  3. Thehulk

    JohnF. Guest

    Which bugs are returning and how do you get notified?

    JohnF.

    JohnF., Mar 1, 2005
  4. Thehulk

    Ron Kinner Guest

    Ron Kinner, Mar 1, 2005
  5. Thehulk

    K Falk Guest

    Don't forget that some of this crap loads and keeps TSR
    programs in memory. If you delete the crap, and the
    program sees it is missing, as soon as you connect to the
    internet again it will reload it. My suggestion in this
    case is to run the program while you are offline to clean
    the machine. Then reboot to make sure the offending
    program is gone. Then run the check again while you are
    still offline. If you come up clean you are probably ok.

    K Falk, Mar 2, 2005