can I block just one person from viewing my calendar?

Block Users from Outlook Calendar

Just wondering if I can block one person or individuals from viewing my
outlook calendar?

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

Are you using Exchange server? If so, yes. Add them top the permissions tab
of the calendar and set it to none. (right click on the calendar and choose
properties).

See http://www.slipstick.com/tutorials/share/subfolders.htm - the Sharing
the subfolder video has the instructions. You'll choose none for the
permissions though.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:
mailto:[email protected]

mailto:[email protected]

How many email accounts are in your main Outlook profile?

"Block Users from Outlook Calendar" <Block Users from Outlook
news:[email protected]...