Can anyone help me change the text highlight color on adobe acrobat?

G

currently, the text highlight color (when i click on the "T" button next to the "hand" button), is dark blue. hard to see the letters underneath. i guess this function is useful for cut and paste, but i'd like to use it to highlight as i read sections. someone told me to go to edit/preferences/form, but i clicked on the highlight form fields/highlight color and nothing changed...still blue. what will work?

R

Richard Urban

Contacting Adobe has worked for me!

--
Regards:

Richard Urban

aka Crusty (-: Old B@stard :)

ml said:
currently, the text highlight color (when i click on the "T" button next
to the "hand" button), is dark blue. hard to see the letters underneath. i
guess this function is useful for cut and paste, but i'd like to use it to
highlight as i read sections. someone told me to go to
edit/preferences/form, but i clicked on the highlight form fields/highlight
color and nothing changed...still blue. what will work?

D

David Candy

It uses the standard windows select colour, as it should. Start - Control Panel - Display - Appearance - Advanced - Selected Items.

G

david
would you by any chance know how to recover deleted files from a cd-rw? please see 3/7/04 topic: erase cd-rw for more discussion. basically, i clicked on "erase this cd-rw" under cd writing tasks on window xp. now, i'm looking at paying $200-$1000 to recover the data. are the dependable companies more expensive and what's with the outrageous cost? i'd really appreciate any help that you can provide
ml

Ask a Question