Calculating special loan amortization

kuntri

Hi,

How do I create a formula for this scenario:

Loan = 1000000
Income = 180000
Rate = 3.5%

Amortization = Income - Yearly interest rate amount

In how many years will the loan be repaid?

I also wish to know the amortization, interest rate, and current loan
amounts per year.

Thanks!

/Kenneth

Jim Cone

The free Excel add-in "Calculate Payments" provides this ...

Loan: $1,000,000
Interest rate: 3.50 %
Term: 6 years - 3 months
Payments per year: 1
Number of payments: 6.3
Payment at end of period.
Payment: $180,000.00
Total payments: $1,131,353
Download from (no registration required)...
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"kuntri"